EXPERIENCE GIFT VOUCHERS
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Congratulations on receiving a Sheppy’s experience gift voucher. We want to make redeeming your voucher as simple as possible and to make sure you have the delightful experience the giver wanted to give you.
Please read the terms and conditions below and follow the instructions to book your visit. Additional experience-related information is provided on the back of your Gift Certificate.
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase. The expiry date is stated on the front of the voucher, which can not be used after that date.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- Experience vouchers are set to a specific activity and no monetary change or replacement will be given.
- All experiences must be booked in advance using the contacts shown on the voucher:
Telephone: 01823 461 233 (for all experiences)
Tours (with or without lunch): email@example.com
Meals in-house: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take-home catering: email@example.com
- Vouchers must be presented at the time the experience is claimed.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Experience vouchers are valid for the specified activity stated on the voucher only and cannot be used for other products unless by special arrangement in advance.
- Product descriptions and photography are representative and may not precisely represent the experience provided, because of issues beyond our control, but any essential changes will always be equal in value and quality to those replaced.
- If for any reason beyond our control, such as fire, illness or disaster, it is not possible to provide your experience as planned, we reserve the right to re-schedule by arrangement with you.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
In the event that redeeming your voucher is made impossible by legal arrangements in force for pandemic management, you can extend the validity of your certificate by arranging and extension with us. Please call 01823 461 233.
INFORMATION FOR SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE VOUCHERS
Take Away Picnic for Two
- You are welcome to bring a well behaved dog. It must be kept on a lead at all times and you must tidy up after it using the bins which are provided on site.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the House of Cider venue.
- Please do not leave any litter behind you.
- Your experience will be enjoyed on a working farm, so be aware of large vehicle movements.
- If you find gates closed, please close them properly after you.
Ploughman’s Lunch and Guided Tour for Two
- The guided tour includes time spent outdoors. If the weather is extremely inclement it may not be possible to include an orchard visit in the tour.
- You should dress appropriately for the weather, including suitable footwear for muddy farm tracks.
- Your guide will do his/her best to look after the needs of the whole group, so please make us aware if you have limitations you would like us to consider.
- Alcohol tasting is only for those over 18 years. If you look young you may be asked to produce valid ID before being allowed to taste.