PLEASE NOTE: This is not the entry form. Entries made to the Ts & Cs will not be included to the prize draw.
1. The promoter is Sheppy’s House of Cider
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. The prize is as follows: one Turkey between 2.5kg and 3kg
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: All entrants must like the HOC Facebook post before the closing date to be entered in to the prize drawer
6. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Sole exceptions are:
a. If the winner can present a valid Sheppy’s House of Cider order submitted prior to the closing date, the winner may redeem the value of the prize against their current order and be issued a refund. The remaining balance must be paid in full.
b. No other exceptions will be considered.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified
8. Closing date for entry will be Thusday 17th December 2020 at 17:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
9. One winner will be drawn at random on Friday 18th December at 12pm.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
11. The winner will be notified by Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. Prize is collection only.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook